Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas- Part #1

This year we headed out to Cali. for Christmas, so that meant we celebrated twice. Once here at home just the 3 of us and then with Davids mom and dad and then once again with my parents and grandma out in Cali. No one has to twist my arm to have 2 Christmas celebrations :). We had a fun 1st. Christmas here at home with just the 3 of us- we went out to look at Christmas lights and then came home and opened up presents

It was SO cute, David went shopping on his own and picked out 2 adorable lil' dresses for his lil' girl...he did this all on his own without any prodding what so ever from me :)!

What a tremendous Blessing to share in this together, as a family of 3! That was the most precious gift I could ever receive- I praise God almighty for this precious, precious gift He has given me!

After our own lil' celebration, we had David's mom and dad over for dinner and to exchange gifts. Again, such a sweet blessing to share in this time with our extended family.

1 comment: